© 2000-2015 Gérard P. Michon,
Quantum Field Theory
In science, one tries to tell people something that no one ever
knew before, in such a way as to be understood by everyone.
But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.
Related articles on this site:
Textbooks on Quantum Field Theory :
[ discussion ]
(electronic QFT textbook) by
Warren Siegel (1999-2005).
- "Quantum Field Theory"
(pdf lecture notes) by Uwe-Jens Wiese (2007).
- Quantum Field Theory by
Mark Srednicki (Cambridge
- "A First Book on Quantum Field Theory" by A. Lahiri
& P.B. Pal
- Quantum Field Theory in a Nutshell by Anthony Zee (Princeton,
- "A Modern Introduction to QFT" by Michele Maggiore
- "Field Quantization" by Walter Greiner & Joachim Reinhardt
- An Introduction to QFT Michael E. Peskin & Dan V. Schroeder
- Quantum Field Theory by Lewis H. Ryder (Cambridge, 1985,
- "Quantum Field Theory" by F. Mandl & G. Shaw
(Wiley, 1984, 1993).
- "Field Theory: A Modern Primer" by Pierre Ramond
- "Advanced Quantum Mechanics" by Jun John Sakurai
- The Quantum Theory of Fields by Steven Weinberg
(Cambridge; Foundations (I)